Job Title: Director, Policy and Training HYBRID TELEWORK ELIGIBLE
Maryland Department of Human Services – Child Support Administration
311 W. Saratoga Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
As Director, Policy and Training this position is responsible for directing, reviewing, analyzing, interpreting, developing, and implementing all policy, regulations, legislation, communications, publications, forms, and training efforts administered by the Child Support Administration (CSA). Further, the position is responsible to direct the development and oversee the design and content of all training through a holistic approach including classroom, web based, video conferencing, workshops, etc. working closely with CSA staff at central, metros (including Baltimore City), and local offices of child support. Handles all supervisory responsibilities including oversight, supervision, and professional development of the policy and training staff.
THIS POSITION IS HYBRID TELEWORK ELIGIBLE.
This is a Management Service position and serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Eight years of experience in administrative, professional or technical work, three years must have involved supervision of other employees or exercising responsibility for program development.
- Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours on a year-for-year basis for up to two years of the required general experience.
- Candidates may substitute additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a commissioned officer in Administrative Officer classifications or Administrative Officer specialty codes in the General, Administrative, Clerical, and Office Services field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education, two years must have been in an administrative supervisory or consultative capacity.
One year of experience analyzing, developing, and implementing policies and regulations.
Desired or Preferred Qualifications:
- One year of experience interpreting regulations contained in Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR), federal Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- One year of experience in overseeing the development, design and content of a training program.
- One year of professional experience in a state government agency.
How to Apply: