Please note: If you registered for the 59th Annual ERICSA Conference May 22 – 26 in New Orleans, you are already registered for this event. You do not need to register or pay an additional fee because you are already a member of ERICSA.
The Eastern Regional Interstate Child Support Association hosted our second virtual Intergovernmental Training Event. This training event was a continuation of the excellent intergovernmental training sessions ERICSA is committed to provide to its members during the annual conferences. It took place on Wednesday, September 28, 2022, from 10:00 – 4:00 ET with an opening plenary and eight presentations during four timeslots. Check out the agenda-at-a-glance.
Due to differences in State requirements for CLE, ERICSA is not identifying which workshops may be eligible for CLE. Workshop attendance will be verified through Zoom. It is your responsibility to self-report to your State. Speaker biographies and session descriptions will be provided in the agenda to aid you in your individual application process.
A CLE Certificate of Completion will be provided to each attendee who completes the ERICSA Intergovernmental Training Event CLE form and has paid the $25.00 fee for CLE. Seminar attendees who paid for CLE during the 2022 ERICSA Conference do not need to pay an additional fee. For other attendees, select the CLE fee option during registration.
- Introduction and Federal OCSE Plenary – The State of Interstate
- A1 Success With Interstate – “Why Does That Other State Keep Messing Up My Case”?!?
- A2 Judicial vs. Administration- Best Practices in a Real and Virtual World!
- B1 Intergovernmental Communications Tools- Effectively Managing the Flow of Information
- B2 One State Interstate – Going Solo
- C1 Intergovernmental Forms and Referrals
- C2 International Child Support- Do You Have a Question?
- D1 Intergovernmental Payment Processing: Getting Support to Families Anywhere!
- D2 Tribal Sovereignty and Jurisdiction
If you registered for the 2022 annual conference, you are automatically an ERICSA member and registered for this training event.
If you did not register for the 2022 annual conference in New Orleans, you can still attend this training event – just click here to become an ERICSA member and register now for this event for just $25.00. ERICSA continues to provide expertise in the field of intergovernmental (interstate, international, tribal, etc.) case processing and legal knowledge, and we believe that continuing to offer this free annual training is essential for all members of the intergovernmental child support community.